For beginners who face the challenge of learning to fly in a park or small field without an instructor finding a suitable model that offers superb stability, has predictable handling characteristics, will forgive a few mistakes and is able to take a bit of rough handling, isnt easy. Fortunately the compact, 620mm Pioneer has been designed to satisfy all these requirements whilst offering enormous fly-anywhere fun for intermediate and advanced pilots.
Supplied pre-assembled and ready to go, complete with a 2.4GHz transmitter, the Pioneer is also equipped with the Arrows Vector flight stabilisation system which offers three flight modes: Auto-levelling Stability mode, turbulence-cancelling Dynamic mode, and off, all operated by a three-position switch on the transmitter. Large tundra-style tyres and a robust EPP construction give this versatile little model the ability to fly from both smooth and rough surfaces, and if all else fails, theres always the hand-launch option. Just plug in the supplied 2S LiPo, let the Vector system calibrate, and fly.
- Superb slow speed handling.
- Switchable 3-mode Vector stabilisation system.
- Fully aerobatic (with Vector switched 'off').
- Powerful 2S power system.
- Perfect for the park.
- Durable wire undercarriage.
- Ideal for beginners.
- No assembly required.
- Made from lightweight, durable EPP foam.
- Large tundra-style wheels.
- Supplied with pre-fitted motor, ESC and servos.
- Perfect for small field flying.
What's in the Box
- 1x Factory assembled and painted airframe with pre-applied decals.
- 1x Pre-programmed 2.4GHz transmitter.
- 1x 2S 350mAh LiPo battery.
- 1x USB battery charge lead.
- 1x Pre-installed 1608 3000KV motor.
- 2x Pre-installed high quality 1.9g servos.
- 1x Pre-installed high quality 3.7g servo.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
4x AA batteries for the transmitter.
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review