Charger manufacturers come and charger manufacturers go, however G.T. Power, it seems, is here to stay.
Widely regarded as providing the best quality battery charging and care devices available in the RC world its products have made many friends over the years and, indeed, the X2 Mini is set to follow the trend
Offering an impressive 200W of charge power split between two independent 100W channels, the X2 is able to charge batteries with a much higher amperage in far less time. And, of course, with twin outputs, two batteries can be charged at the same time, using completely separate charge or discharge routines.
With a choice of mains or 19-26V DC input, the X2 is ideal for use both at home and at the field, track or lake. Moreover the backlit LCD makes it simple to select the charge parameters while also monitoring a battery's status in any light.
Compatible with today's numerous cell technologies this tidy unit is not only powerful and compact but convenient and versatile too, allowing it to travel with you to satisfy any number of multi-chemistry charging tasks.
- AC or DC input power.
- AC 100W shared over two channels.
- DC 100W x2.
- Blue backlit LCD (2 x 16).
- 2-14V lead-acid (Pb) x 2.
- 0.1-10.0A charge rate in 0.1A increments.
- 1-8 cells NiCd / NiMH x 2.
- 1-4S LiPo / LiHV / LiIon / LiFe x 2.
- Cell balance with 0.01V tolerance.
- Proven XT60 battery ports.
- Built in balancers with XH style connectors.
- Recall data for up to ten batteries.
- Compact size.
What's in the Box
- 1x X2 Mini multi-function battery charger.
- 1x Mains power lead.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Charger Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
Weight 554g 19.54oz
Shipping Weight 0.82kg 1.81lbs
Product Height 56mm 2.19in
Product Width 142mm 5.57in
Product Length 138mm 5.41in
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review