The original Kyosho Nitro USA-1 set the standard for RC Monster Truck power and performance when it was released in 1990. 30 years later, the torch has passed to the newest Nitro USA-1, which outperforms the original in EVERY respect. Yes, it's that much better and we even build it for you.
Built on a pickup truck chassis, large diameter tires and big engines with massive horsepower were installed by fun-loving American off-roaders to create the monster truck. These ever-popular monster trucks can be seen on specially-made racing circuits or jumping rows of cars in stadiums across the USA. Many R/C monster truck models have been produced over the years. First among equals is the legendary 1/8 scale USA-1 that embodied the might of American trucking power during the 1980s and 90s. Officially licensed by Kyosho in the 1990s, the R/C model uniquely captured the power and glory of the USA-1. Now its comeback-time for the USA-1, with modern chassis and drivetrain technology, upgrades unique to the USA-1 throughout, and a newly-designed ULTRA SCALE BODY with form and detail finished to display-model standards. The iconic American flag graphic emblazoned on the body makes your heart swell with pride! The chassis features shaft-driven 4WD and 5-link suspension based on the Mad Crusher 2.0 & FO-XX models. Most of the suspension components have been uniquely upgraded and reinforced for the USA-1 at each point to handle the powerful new KE25SP2 engine, and the rigors of monster trucking. A 3-speed automatic transmission produces dynamic acceleration, which is enhanced by a true suspension system to produce "scale" running characteristics worthy of the prestigious USA-1, and make you feel like a monster truck driving god. Released as a pre-assembled Readyset, the USA-1 is almost ready for action straight out of the box.
- Pre-assembled chassis with R/C system installed and finished body. Includes pistol-grip Synchro KT-231P+ transmitter.
- 5-link suspension in combination with shaft-type 4WD delivers exceptional stability over rough roads.
- Equipped with waterproof KS5031-09MW servos that incorporates durable metal gears.
- Ultra-realistic scale body has been recreated under license of USA-1, including the signature color scheme.
- Optional LED light set shines bright with LED head & tail lamps and rooftop fog lamps.
- Equipped with a new KE25SP2 engine with easy needle setting. Also includes break-in ring to get the engine safely prepared for harder running.
- Gleaming polished tuned muffler is equipped as standard.
- Front center drive features a telescopic universal shaft to ensure high drive efficiency and prevent shaft dropout issues.
- Optional 4WS (four wheel steering) increases turning power. A wide range of other options is also available.
- 8 x AA batteries for transmitter & receiver, fuel, fuel pump and plug heater are required for operation.
- Electric version using the same body and chassis components is also available.
- Length 567mm
- Width 455mm
- Height 297mm
- Weight 4,990g
- Wheelbase 360mm
- Tread F:339mm R:343mm
- Tires (F & R) f164×104mm
- Gear Ratio 25.7/19.8/15.6:1
- Engine KE25SP2 with recoil starter
- Package Contents:
- Pre-assembled chassis with pre-set control linkages
- Pre-cut and painted body complete with decals applied
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
- L shaped hex wrench (1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm)
- Cross wrench (large)
- 17mm wheel wrench
Required To Run:
- AA-size batteries x 4 for transmitter
- AA-size batteries x 4 for receiver
- Glow fuel for models
- Fuel bottle
- Plug heater
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review