Trust Multiplex to take the indoor shockie theme a step further with something original, unusual and heaps of fun. Love jets?
Then you’re going to want a J10 profile 3D fighter.
With flying characteristics that match the very best indoor models on the market this 3S-fuelled, cartoon sale Chengdu J10 is agile, precise, totally forgiving, a blast to fly and a complete joy to watch.
With its low weight, uncomplicated handling and high-alpha hovering ability very few halls are too small for this one and, of course, when the wind drops the great outdoors beckons.
Manufactured from pre-printed 6mm EPP with carbon reinforcement and a recommended powerset that delivers a top performance, there’s little to consider but how soon you can get one airborne.
Two hours will see it built, so in reality you could have it flying by the weekend, no problem.
- 3D-capable airframe.
- A perfect introduction to shockie flying.
- Suits small indoor halls.
- Ultra-light airframe.
- 4-channel control (with mixing).
- High quality components.
- 2 hour assembly time.
- Eye-catching design.
- Durable EPP / carbon reinforced construction.
- 5 minute flight time.
What's in the Box
- 1x Pre-printed EPP airframe parts set.
- 1x CFRP spar / reinforcement set.
- 1x Linkage and hardware set.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 1x 350mAh 3S 30C LiPo.
- 1x 4-channel Tx / Rx combo with elevon mixing.
- 1x Multiplex indoor jet drive set (motor, ESC and propeller).
- 3x Multiplex MS-8510MG servos.
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review