Just when you thought foamie trainers couldnt get any more crash proof, Multiplex ups the bar by taking the time-honoured EasyStar configuration, reproducing it in impact resistant EPP, and giving it a crazy name.
Well, two out of three isnt bad, and what the FunnyStar lost in the nomenclature phase of its development it more than makes up for in performance, good design and traditional Multiplex quality.
Beginners will love it for its ease of construction, beautifully stable and forgiving flying characteristics and utter convenience, whilst old hands will enjoy its simplicity, its chill factor and the opportunity to reacquaint themselves with the pleasures of basic, controlled flight.
Speaking of simplicity, since the FunnyStar is a 3-channel design, Multiplex has been able to engineer a toolless wing removal system for ultimate travel and storage convenience.
Funny it certainly isnt; fun it certainly is.
- Stable and forgiving flying characteristics.
- Pre-installed motor, speed controller and servos.
- 30 minute assembly time.
- Durable beginner-friendly EPP airframe.
- Easy to hand-launch.
- Protected rear-facing propeller.
- Time-honoured design.
- Simple 3-channel control.
- A perfect introduction to R/C flying.
- High quality components.
- 6 minute flight duration.
What's in the Box
- 1x Pre-assembled EPP FunnyStar airframe.
- 1x Pre-installed FunnyStar drive set.
- 2x Pre-installed MS-8510MG servos.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 1x 450mAh 2S 30C LiPo.
- 1x 4-channel Tx / Rx combo.
Aircraft Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
- Shipping Weight 0.60kg 1.33lbs
- Product Wingspan 850mm 33.46in
- Completion Level RR
- Experience Level Beginner
- Assembly Time 30min
- Recommended Usage Environment Outdoor
- Material EPP
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review