Eagerly awaited, the new NG (next generation) FunCub is here and, hard as it is to believe, the flight characteristics and handling of this practical favourite have been further improved. Light, strong and delightfully agile, the good-natured NG is now the perfect multi-role club machine with an ability to satisfy a variety of specific wish list requirements. Boasting an outstanding STOL and training capability, right up to a fully aerobatic flight envelope that includes knife-edge manoeuvres and prop-hanging, the FunCub NG just keeps giving. Large tundra wheels make it suitable for almost all flying fields, it's a capable glider tug and, what's more, with the optional float set it becomes a hugely competent waterplane.
Sporting the same 1400mm wingspan as its predecessor the convenient two-piece wing has a strut option for aerobatic flight whilst the fuselage core has been redesigned, not least to accommodate a handy easy-load forward battery hatch. Suitable for young, not so young, fledgling pilots and top guns alike, the FunCub NG is a model with the versatility to please all. You need one.
- Spectacular STOL capability.
- Light and tough Elapor foam construction.
- Fully aerobatic flight envelope.
- Stylish new trim scheme available in two colour options (blue and green).
- Transport-friendly with removable wings.
- Makes a perfect basic trainer.
- Equipped with tundra tyres for all-terrain operation.
- Easy battery change through canopy hatch.
- Optional floats (MPX733063) and glider tow release mechanism.
- Beautifully engineered.
What's in the Box
- 1x 95 percent complete, pre-decorated (green) FunCub airframe.
- 1x Powerful Roxxy C 35-42-930 brushless motor (pre-installed).
- 1x Roxxy 740S-BEC brushless ESC (pre-installed).
- 1x 13 x 4" APC-E propeller.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
- 2 x Hitec HS-65HB servos (pre-installed).
- 4 x Hitec HS-55 servos (pre-installed).
Needed to Complete
- 1x 5ch transmitter and receiver combo.
- 1x 3S 2600mAh 40C LiPo.
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review