A traditional, wooden, quick-build motor boat kit that's ideal for beginners and newcomers to R/C model boating
Based on a classic open cockpit 4-seater the Riviera is a design that epitomises a classic wooden runabout of the 1930s and 40s. It drives well in most conditions, excels in calmer water and looks very much the part, displacing a satisfying bow wave and leaving a tidy wake.
The Wooden Model Boat Company prides itself on producing traditional model boat kits that build quickly and accurately into delightful semi-scale replicas, each as happy cruising on the lake as it is adorning the mantelpiece at home. Using precise laser-cut balsa and ply parts, coupled with a semi self-jigging / interlocking hull frame and easy to follow step-by-step instructions, success is practically guaranteed. Whether you plan to build the Riviera for two-channel radio control or static display the process is very similar as are the rewards.
- Accurate laser-cut balsa and ply components.
- Plastic 3D printed seats.
- Interlocking self-jigging parts.
- Quick assembly with minimal parts count.
- Designed for two-channel radio control.
- Takes a basic 280-size brushed motor.
- 400mm long.
- Perfect for small ponds and lakes.
What's in the Box:
- 1x Laser-cut hull parts set.
- 1x Laser-cut deck parts set.
- 1x Laser-cut stand parts set.
- 1x Perspex windscreen.
- 1x 3D printed plastic seat set.
- 1x Deck magnet set.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete:
1x 280-size brushed motor.
1x 15A marine ESC.
1x Mini or micro servo.
1x 2-channel 2.4GHz transmitter and receiver combo.
1x 150 x 2mm threaded propeller shaft.
1x 33 x 22mm brass rudder.
1x 25mm x M2 brass propeller.
1x 7.3V 1100mAh LiPo battery & suitable charger.
1x Suitable glues, paints and building material
Boat Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review